CITIGAMI Eiffel tower for colouring
- warranty : 5 years
- weight : 95 g
- dimensions (packaging) : 162 x 229 mm
- dimensions (mounted) : 205 x 145 x 20 mm
Citigami is made of PEFC or FSC (or equivalent) paperboard; it is manufactured by workshops labeled "Imprim'vert". Litogami employs people with disabilities for the management and conditioning of Citigami. Its eco-friendly packaging allows a simple expedition, fast and inexpensive, for a low carbon cost. Lighting is provided by 18 LEDs, energy saving and durable in time.
New ! Citigami is powered by ASCA photovoltaic film: This organic photovoltaic film developed and manufactured by the Armor Group in France is revolutionizing the world of solar energy: it is recyclable, low carbon process, and does not contain silicon or toxic components.
Citigami is made with :
- A cardboard frame (550 g / m2) which carries 18 LEDs on the front side and the ASCA film on the back.
- An interchangeable micro perforated decoration fixed on the front face (delivered with the frame)
Dimensions: 205 x 145 x 20 mm / decoration: 110 x 170 mm
More information here
- CITIGAMItoureiffel.jpg (jpg, 2.2 MB)